Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Super Material

On 19/01/2019 08:15, Richard wrote:
On 19/01/2019 00:00, Andrew wrote:
On 18/01/2019 18:54, DerbyBorn wrote:
I have discovered some super strong materials lurking under our noses:

1. The string used by butchers to tie a pork loin. Resists normal
attemts
to cut it with the knofe you have in your hand.

2. Black Pudding Slices outer skin (M&S). Doesn't rip or cut - even
after
being exposed to high temperatures.

3. Ladies High Heel shoe heel materials. Impact resistant.

4. The plastic wrapping of cheese resists normal attempts to tear - but
then gives up and rips in unexpected directions. Can't see a use for
this
yet.

Crumpet packaging. Impossible to tear open. Can only be
cut or snipped with scissors.

Be patient, man!
Have you tried asking her politely to remove it?

:-)

--
Adam