CBhvac

Default Maytag HVAC / 10 year Warranty?

"tflfb" wrote in message
I had a Maytag furnace v/s motor, A coil, 2 stage, 16 seer , 3 ton heat
pump, the guys did a super clean install no half ass work, heat pumps

keeps
house @ 69 degs with outside temp 14 degs. 2300 sq ft ranch. (Nebraska
weather)

Most if of the compressor ar manufactured by Nordyne for the most of the
manufactures.

I dont understand that last line...

Are you saying that Nordyne makes the compressor? If so, you are very wrong.

Tom

"scott willett" wrote in message
. ..
I am looking at replacing my HVAC with a Maytag system 80 gas furnance
single stage variable speed and a 12 seer AC. The 10 year warranty

is
enticing. Maytag is a well known name but seems to be a little new

HVAC( correct me if I am wrong). I hope I have given enough details

for
some experts to give me their opinion of MAYTAG.