Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Hyundai i20 water leak - from roof trim? SOLVED (partially)

Trunk, Are you a resident of Trumpland? ah that explains it then.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"fat_capybara" m wrote in
message ...
replying to nothanks, fat_capybara wrote:
Hi, got the same situation in my 2009 i20. Whole trunk is wet, even rear
seats
got some water. My first try was to seal the tail lamp, cause I saw drops
of
water on the rubber ring sealing electric wires (it was wet from the
inside).
but now I'm sure that the water comes from *above *the tail lamp - most
probably from one of the joints. Keep dry!

--
for full context, visit
https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...m-1267720-.htm