Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Joining CU neutral terminal blocks

Back in the old 405line days it was always fun early on a weekend morning to
tune around the channels looking for the different pompous start up
sequences of each ITV company. Now its all a bit like homogenised milk. All
the same and tasteless.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Caecilius" wrote in message
On Fri, 18 Jan 2019 18:15:25 +0000 (GMT+00:00), "Jim K.."
wrote:

sm_jamieson Wrote in message:
On Friday, January 18, 2019 at 5:04:50 PM UTC, sm_jamieson wrote:
I have a MK Sentry split load CU that I am turning into an all-RCBO
board, so I need to join the neutral bars together.
The existing board had 4 neutral sections with the first two joined
together by a rather thin-looking U shaped link.
The neutral bars are supposed to be able to take 16mm cable.
Can I just join them together with 16mm rigid cable like the stuff you
use for large earth connections (obviously will be sleeved in brown) ?
Thanks,
Simon.

"obvs" I mean blue !
Must be time for the weekend.

Still time before it starts ;-)

LWT used to start transmitting at 7.00pm on Friday evening. That
always marked the start of the weekend for me.