Posted to uk.d-i-y
michael adams[_6_] michael adams[_6_] is offline

Default Can I chuck unused wheelie bins in a skip?

"Terry Casey" wrote in message
In article 7bOdne6mV-
, mjadams25
@ukonline.co.uk says...

As you've clearly done a lot of research on this, can you
explain why the Household Waste Recycling Centre in York is
named after the pulchritudinous 1960's TV and film actress
("Dick and the Dutchess", Hammer Horrors, etc ) Hazel Court ?

If you look at the map on the page you linked to and examine
the names of lots of the surrounding streets, I think you will
find that you are barking up the wrong tree ...

One word, four letters, first letter "J".

Any help ?

michael adams