Posted to uk.d-i-y
DerbyBorn[_5_] DerbyBorn[_5_] is offline

Default Can I chuck unused wheelie bins in a skip?

In the case of plastic bottles, it should be simple enough for
automating cutting off 1" from the cap end of the bottles at the
recycling plant if there is a cap on. Unscrewing it would be even
better, but cutting is fast, reliable and simple.

Alterantively, I wonder if they can recycle shredded bottles? I'd be
happy enough with a strong, hand-driven shredder. They'd take far less
space then.

SteveW

Meanwhile - others don't give a stuff and hinder the processes.