Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default New Wylfa not *quite* dead

In article ,
Chris Hogg wrote:
Very true. We should pay these foreign companies anything they demand to
give them control over our electricity production. You just know it makes
sense.

The fact that we no longer have a domestic nuclear industry capable of
building these things by itself, is the fault of UK governments of all
shades.

Quite.

And what alternative would you suggest? Reliance on solar panels
imported from China? Reliance on windmills?

Quite again.

Forward to the past!

And some think the UK can do just fine outside the EU. When it can't even
build a fooking windmill these days.

--
*It's not hard to meet expenses... they're everywhere.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.