Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Air-to-Air Heat exchanger intake frosts up

On 1/17/2019 2:22 PM, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 17 Jan 2019 08:29:47 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

Did this work? I have this same problem. If I am home I can clean the vent off with my hands but if not home it stays clogged/covered in frost/snow...

I still don't understand why people on Usenet neither see the previous
posts that explain the problem, nor does the post we do see bother to
quote what the previous poster said was the problem.

So we don't know what "this" is in "Did this work?"

Many of these are not originated on Usenet, but the Homeownershub on the
web. In interfaces here. Many are dragging up things discussed 10 or
15 years ago.