Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default New Wylfa not *quite* dead

In article ,
Chris Hogg wrote:
On Thu, 17 Jan 2019 11:08:48 +0000, newshound
wrote:

https://news.sky.com/story/hitachi-t...wales-11609379

A slightly fuller picture before Harry posts to say that it is.

It's sad that the government is prepared to pour massive amounts of
subsidy into renewables (ROC's), and allow them to charge high prices
for their electricity (CFD's), yet is being mealy-mouthed about the
best long-term option this country has for carbon-free generation for
many decades into the future.

Very true. We should pay these foreign companies anything they demand to
give them control over our electricity production. You just know it makes
sense.

--
*Too many clicks spoil the browse *

Dave Plowman London SW