Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Braun Toothbrushes

On Wednesday, 16 January 2019 13:09:37 UTC, newshound wrote:

Just what the Phillips? Panasonic? Which best-buy at £200 can do
different, I would really like to know.

Me too, I wonder if which have done a report on them.

I find the timer models motivate you to brush for a bit longer.

Yes that works for me too, same as getting extra excercise, if teh lift in on the ground floor then I use it, if not I walk up 2 floors.
My current one has a little red light my previous one didn't. My dentist did say I can tell you're using a powered brush but you're pressing too hard I can see the lines left by the brushing action. (she said something other than lines, some dental term).

So know I try to brush more lightly so the light doesn't come on, so maybe that gimick will help.
The other gimmick I like is the timer function.