Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Braun Toothbrushes

On 16/01/2019 21:35, newshound wrote:

It would be asking too much for Which to descend to that level of
technical detail. But yes, I suppose that could be it. Our local dental
practice now has both a "mechanical" and an "ultrasonic" hygenist.

That is for cleaning teeth in a different way to brushing. It is often
to remove material that brushing alone cannot do.

Brushing and flossing can be regarded as a preventative process but with
a hygienist the work undertaken is often remedial such as tartar removal.