Posted to alt.home.repair

Default phone service resiliency, was: connecting fios to my PC

On 1/16/2019 2:26 PM, Frank wrote:

I have Comcast triple play which includes computer, VoIP and TV.

I now have Spectrum with the similar package. Waiting for the repair
guy right now, in fact. Moved here 27 days ago and this is the 4th (and
last) service call.

The Caller ID on the TV shows 6 calls today that did not go through. If
not fixed this time, my next call will be to Frontier.

Overall, Spectrum sucks. I can only record two things at one time and
have to watch one. It can not be played in another room once recorded.
The internet speeds are good, everything else sucks.