Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default hacking MK dual gang shaver sockets!

In article 6,
DerbyBorn wrote:
. Some shaver sockets
tended to overheat and would cut out, if say a shaver was left
continuously plugged in! This has apparently been fixed.

Slightly worrying - my 1988 house has a MK Socket and there is always a
toothbrush plugged in,

It would be a very poor transformer indeed which came to harm due to being
powered up at all times with no load - think a bell transformer.

These shaver outlets often hum. Having it switched when not in use stops
this.

--
*The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on my list.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.