Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Apprentice and Hex keys

On Tuesday, 15 January 2019 16:49:29 UTC, whisky-dave wrote:
On Tuesday, 15 January 2019 16:23:34 UTC, Rod Speed wrote:
"whisky-dave" wrote in message

That tape measure is ****ed by design.

Strange so many ****ed by design things are sold.

And you're too stupid to actually consider what you are
buying and buy the ones that arent ****ed by design.

Maybe that;s why we designed our own concorde rathe rthan buy the american or russain versions which were so ****ed by design one never took off and the other crashed on i';s first flight, best to stick with UK/French designed supersonic commercail planes.

the Russian one did neither, though it was certainly not a happy design.

NT