Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Another bloody mouse

Yes indeed they do not need much of a hole so it could well be if its a
terrace that they have a little mouse freeway set up.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Simon T" wrote in message
This follows on from a post I made back in November, whereby I found
evidence of a mouse in my loft, which was duly trapped and disposed of.
After about a week I hadn't caught anything else, so assumed that was that
and removed the traps.

Anyway, couple of times over Xmas I thought I heard something, but upon
checking, found no evidence of anything else. No droppings, no gnaw marks
anywhere, no musky odours. But after DEFINITELY hearing something in the
early hours the other night, decided to put the traps back in place.

After about a day, low and behold, caught another bugger.

This is rather troubling. Surely if I had another mouse up there all this
time, there should be evidence of it?

Also, what are the damn things living on? There's no food up there.

As I live in a semi, I'm wondering if the buggers are in next doors and
sneaking across. I shall be having words with the neighbour shortly.

---
https://www.avg.com