Posted to alt.home.repair
% % is offline

Default WHY DOESN'T MY SNOWBLOWER BLOW SNOW

On 2019-01-14 12:02 p.m., Clare Snyder wrote:

Â* My current unit is a hydrostatic Yamaha - and I'll never willingly go
back to a multi-speed friction drive unit again. The jury is still out
on the track-drive. A differential driven wheel drive is easier to
handle and what little experience I've had with the "power steer"
units has been positive.Â* The track drive DOES have superior traction
without the hassle of chains.

i'm attaching a web site that will ,
show you a photo of what my snowblower looks like ,
see those little orange levers one is the throttle ,
one is for the auger and just let me add ,
i've already thanked everyone for all their help here .
i posted a thank you yesterday then i moved on to other things ,
but in revisiting the topic let me say ,
you have been no help what so ever

https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/u...267031_614.jpg

Maybe you could go buy a John Deere 48" blower and mount it on the front
of that blue ****box you drive.

none of the stuff in the photo belongs to me it's just a sample photo ,
so you're reply makes you look pretty stupid now