Bob

Default Furnace Humidifier recommendation

"Ace" wrote in message
I am considering buying an Aprilaire or a Desert Spring furnace humidifier
and would like your opinions about
them.

snip

I've owned an AprilAire 558 for several years, and I've been very happy with
it. The design prevents any water from stagnating in the humidifier; all I
do is replace the water panel every year or so. I also like the automatic
humidistat - where I'm at, the temperature can swing from 32F to 0F in one
day. I don't have to fiddle with a manual humidistat; it keeps the house at
the proper humidity based on outside temperature.

Bob.