Posted to alt.home.repair

Default WHY DOESN'T MY SNOWBLOWER BLOW SNOW

On 1/13/2019 3:05 PM, trader_4 wrote:

yea , i think i'm in for a lesson in carburetors

Buy some "sea foam" and put it in the gas - then run it for a while
. If jets are restricted this usually does a good job of clearing them
ouit. Also use ethanol free gas to help prevent problems. Here in
Canada that usually means premium. I use ONLY shell premium in my
small engines.

In the US premium has ethanol too. IDK where I'd even find ethanol
free, except at HD and similar where it's sold at high prices in
small packages for small engine use.

This may help
https://www.pure-gas.org/