Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default TFL letter

On Sun, 13 Jan 2019 17:34:03 +0000, Richard wrote:

On 13/01/2019 02:06, Bill Wright wrote:
Are they sending out ULEZ letters to everyone in the country, even
those of us with the good sense to never go anywhere near Londonistan?

Bill

When ULEZ operates A daily charge runs from 00:01-midnight. If you drive
within the ULEZ area across two days, for example before midnight and
after midnight, you will be liable to pay two daily charges if your
vehicle that doesn't meet the ULEZ standards.
/q

If you have to pay, it's £12.50 per day. Big incentive to not overstay
the welcome.

Useful to hear this (I didn't get a letter). My son will need to pay (or
his company will) but my car is Euro 6, so OK.