Christopher Green

Default Florida Tile

Jeff Cochran wrote in message . ..
I'm considering buying Florida Tile for my bathroom floor. Since they
are faily new here in Canada, I'd be interested in hearing from those
who have been living with their products.
How has Florida Tile performed for you? Are you satisfied? Would you
buy them again? Anything I should know about installation (will go on
a plywood sub-floor)? Maintenance?
Any and all information is much appreciated. Thanks.

Living in Florida, I'm wondering what we might be scamming Canadians
with in the tile department. Never heard of "Florida Tile" here.

Jeff

It's a company, not a type of tile: Florida Tile Industries, in
Lakeland. Makes good consumer-grade tile, sold extensively by the DIY
chains.

--
Chris Green