Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tufnell Park Tufnell Park is offline

Default Schuko socket (further difficulty)

On 10/01/2019 17:02, Scott wrote:
The electrician fitted the Schuko socket but put the live to the left.
Not that it matters, but I decided it would be a good idea to modify
it. However, the terminal screw broke as I was tightening it (I don't
think I'll be buying MK again). By chance, I have a replacement
screw. Is there a recognised way of getting the broken screw out?

You'll probably just have to drill it out unless it is a very loose fit
in which case it may 'tease out' with a pair of tweezers or similar
implement.