Posted to alt.home.repair
Home Guy[_4_] Home Guy[_4_] is offline

Default The wall isin't being built because manufacturing / truckingcompanies don't want it built

While unnecessarily full-quoting my previoud post, Bob F wrote:

If trump and his Republican cohorts want to end illegal immigration, all
they have to do is start enforcing the laws against HIRING undocumented
immigrants. When employers start getting long prison sentences, the
problem will be over.

Why did you full-quote my entire post without responding to anything I said?

And no, trump can't enforce stuff like blocking hiring illegal aliens
when your stupid-ass states are beoming "sanctuary states" and enacting
their own laws making it illegal for employers to inform ICE of said
people or even inquiring about the legal status of prospective employees.

Instead, they choose to whip up hysteria about a nonexistant attack of
women, fathers, and children looking for a safe life.

The flow of millions of third-world hispanics into your country is
turing the USA into a ****-hole. Sorry but it's true. I don't know why
you don't see that.

No wall is needed.

Not if you are intent on transforming your country into a third-world
****-hole. I guess you don't mind that.