Posted to uk.d-i-y
D.M. Procida D.M. Procida is offline

Default Combination microwave/oven repair

wrote:

I also found a large thermal fuse, which hasn't, so I suspect that's my
culprit, pictured in the image below between a pair of hefty 5K
resistors.

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0jZKqbOP5ZakhfAc2pvt8Hk_Q

I'm not entirely sure how to read its specifications.

It's labelled:

Z430KK6E
E065FF51
UK T180

and pressed into the ceramic:

Z42/43
6/250
T250

(also at https://share.icloud.com/photos/0WjYbgCrmYFfjZrPRQvzm0fpw).

Daniele

6A 250v. Maybe 180C, can't be sure. Are the resistors it monitors ok?

They seem to be. However the only way I can check continuity on anything
at the moment is to press it to the contact of an electrical screwdriver
(I know, I know) stuck in a socket, as I am without my usual tools.

Daniele