Posted to rec.woodworking
john stau john stau is offline

Default Cedar slab cost?

On Monday, January 7, 2019 at 6:03:55 AM UTC-5, john stau wrote:
I was toying with the thought of making a dinning room table out of a single solid slab of cedar. I'd like it to be about 72"x48"x4".
I assume it would have to be western red cedar and I do dream of it being one piece not multiple pieces glued up.

Can anyone give me a rough estimate of what they figure a cedar slab that size would cost me?

Thanks,
john

Sonny, Pyotr and Scott,
Thanks for the assistance. I have contacted Canadian suppliers in BC and they do not have WRC that size available. I have emailed the US suppliers you guys provided.
john