Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Buiding a desktop PC.

I rather fancy having a PC integrated to the main Hi-Fi etc system. Mainly
to download/store music etc files. Got a fair bit of space for it, so even
an older case size would be fine - but flat rather than a tower. Would
like a decent processor so it doesn't become obsolete quickly. Only need
an HDMI output for the TV, so probably not a fancy graphics card.

I've built a few in the past, but can't for the life of me remember who I
got the bits from. Googling as usual gives several.

What would be the most reliable mother board to go for? Not had that good
experience with ASUS before. And which processor? As I said not done
anything like this for ages, so very out of touch.

--
*Real women don't have hot flashes, they have power surges.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.