Default New Bosch Wahing Machine - Help!

Thanks for all the replies.

Interestingly I rang the Bosch service line today asking about the machines
noise level. They said it should be pretty quiet most of the time (which it
is) but will make a high pitch whine on the spin cycle. As this was stated
by the Bosch person before I mentioned any whine I now feel some what
reassured that this is the normal noise when on the spin cycle.

If not let's hope it will get sorted before the two year guarantee is up.

"N" wrote in message
. ..
Hi

I have just bought - delivered Xmas eve, a BoschWFO2465 washing machine.

It is supposed to have a "very quiet noise level". However when spinning
there is a fairly loud high pitch whine that increases with spin speed,

this
whine can also sometimes be faintly heard whilst the drum is turning

during
washing, are these noises normal?

The machine is a 1200RPM spin but the 10 year old Zanussi 1000 RPM spin it
just replaced, whilst being generally noisier, seemed quieter on the spin
cycle, at least it didn't whine at all.

Does anyone else have any experience with the current range of Bosch

washing
machines and their noise levels?

Thanks