Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nick Odell[_2_] Nick Odell[_2_] is offline

Default Combination microwave/oven repair

On 06/01/2019 14:05, D.M. Procida wrote:
The microwave part of our oven has stopped working, though the electric
oven and grill work normally.

Will the magnetron or its control board be likely to have fuse separate
from the main fuse? Or is this most likely a failed magnetron?

I'm sorry I can't help you - but those who can, can better if you give a
make and model number.

I just wanted to mention that if you saw the Doctor Who New Year Special
last week THESE ARE NOT OFFICIAL DISASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS FOR A
COMBINATION MICROWAVE/OVEN.

Nick