Posted to uk.d-i-y
Broadback[_3_] Broadback[_3_] is offline

Default Bluetooth help please

On 06/01/2019 01:14, Michael Chare wrote:
On 05/01/2019 15:32, Broadback wrote:
I am getting a hearing aid that is Bluetooth enabled. However I need a
telephone that will link to it, that is where I get confused. The
phones that I have looked at talk about linking into headphones, which
is not what I want. Can some kind sole show me the way forward?

With Bluetooth devices normally there are two of them and you have to
'pair' them so that they will communicate with each other.

I don't understand why you would want to do this with a phone and a
hearing aid given that you you could hold the phone next to the aid.

I wonder if you need an Android app to adjust the hearing aid?Â* Such
apps do exist.

Many thanks for all the helpful replies. I must apologize for my
question not being clear, however my question has been answered. It was
the "headphones" that I could not understand, I did not realise that is
included hearing aids. As regards not understanding why I cannot just
place the phone near my hearing aid to hear the phone call I imagine
that poster has no hearing problem. Phones are very difficult to use if
you a partial hearing, an the load speaker mode is often very distorted.