Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Recommendations for indoor paint?

On Saturday, 5 January 2019 21:02:05 UTC, newshound wrote:
On 05/01/2019 18:37, tabbypurr wrote:

Dulux & Leyland are excellent quality, and somewhat different. Some folk also like Crown.

I'd pick on colour and perhaps price first (but forget budget stuff) and
then on supplier. I agree that Dulux and Crown are good, I've also been
happy with Leyland and Johnstones. Wickes and Screwfix trade stuff is OK
for walls and ceilings too.

I'd be wary of doing that. Too many paints now are not worth having for free. And if you buy Dulux, get it from dulux, not a diy shed. Leyland is much better value though.

NT