CBhvac

Default wires to capacitor on YORK AC unit are burned and melted

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Didn't think you knew.

In other words, you are again proving that you are a liar, and a hack..

I dont mince words. You on the other hand, try to swindle, and cheat and
fool people into saying things that will actually help you, and make you
look better.
Get a grip man...you are nothing but a 50 something locksmith, living in a
tin can, in NY, that has an old boss that gave up on you.

"Tony Berlin" wrote in message
. ..
I will simply answer your question by replying to the first part, since

you
don't know the answer to that question, I am not inclined to accept as

fact
that you are or have taken training in anything other than ignorance any
idiot with a copy of Goodhart-Wilcox Modern HVAC or the mental capacity to
use a search engine can locate the answers to those questions. The reply I
gave to the question was accurate.....period. And if you did in fact take
training at some community college or whatever mail order course you
subscribed to, I would seek recompense from then......without delay.

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Dear Tony,
I've been posting to home repair for a couple years. I've read

Turtle's
posts for several years, and he's been a real wealth of information.

He's
solved problems for myself, and many others.
I'm not quite so sure about you, though.