Stormin Mormon

Default wires to capacitor on YORK AC unit are burned and melted

Didn't think you knew.

--

Christopher A. Young
Jesus: The Reason for the Season

"Tony Berlin" wrote in message
. ..
I will simply answer your question by replying to the first part, since you
don't know the answer to that question, I am not inclined to accept as fact
that you are or have taken training in anything other than ignorance any
idiot with a copy of Goodhart-Wilcox Modern HVAC or the mental capacity to
use a search engine can locate the answers to those questions. The reply I
gave to the question was accurate.....period. And if you did in fact take
training at some community college or whatever mail order course you
subscribed to, I would seek recompense from then......without delay.

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Dear Tony,
I've been posting to home repair for a couple years. I've read

Turtle's
posts for several years, and he's been a real wealth of information. He's
solved problems for myself, and many others.
I'm not quite so sure about you, though.