Andrew

Default New Bosch Wahing Machine - Help!

In article , PJO
writes

Having been a Bosch/Siemens fan for years I am afraid that when our 10
year old DW packed up I bought a Miele Base model for £350 delivered
(Yes amazing considering they were £500 min 10 years ago)
All i can observe is that I will never buy anything else again with
out checking on the miele price. Three spray bars, really quiet, and
20 year design life.
(condensing dryer a different story Bosch decent German non base model
£350 Miele £650.

It came from a local little wholesale land lord special type of shop
that is just full of machines, and I printed out the cheapest online
prices and we did a deal of that price inc their delivery charge.
Really cannot lose that way as i did not have to wait around all day
for delivery (this man says i will come at six after work and he
does.)
HTH Phil

And just what the f**k has this got to do with noisy brushes exactly?!

When a 747 from Auckland lands in Sydney the whining noise continues
after the engines have been turned off.
--
Andrew