Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Electric head shaver

On 1/4/19 8:25 PM, Andy wrote:
I shave my head using either a 3 bladed disposable or Norelco triple head electric razor.

Unfortunately, using the Norelco on my head decreases blade life to only two months.

Are there any good electric razors for head shaving with reasonably priced blades?

My budget is around $100.

Thanks,
Andy

I checked Consumer Reports list of Recommended Razors.
PanasonicArc4 Multi-Flex ES-LA63-s is rated 4th with a score of 77 and
$150. The top rated BraunSeries 7 Shaver System 760cc-4 has an 80 score
and is $240. Readers weren't happy with the lack of reviews of stuff
under $100.
Have you checked Amazon's product reviews?