Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house
Jeff hash Jeff hash is offline

Default Ever taken advantage of "lifetime warranty" on Home Depot kitchen faucet?

replying to brassplyer, Jeff hash wrote:
I'm trying to see if I actually need to register my glacier bay faucet. In the
past if one registers a product they can find it with no issues. I have had
great success with other makers and replacement parts. I have been told by
manufactures that sellers like on ebay if they are NOT authorized to sell
their products THERE IS NO WARRANTY from the maker of the sold product. BEWARE
no matter what an ebay seller states. I checked before I bought a item on
ebay. I can understand them wanting a defective product back but we should not
have to pay to return an item. It's a slippery slope as they say.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...ki-375515-.htm