Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lidl Socket Set.

Interesting socket set in Lidl the other day.
Has a hole down the middle so can be used with nuts on a long stud, etc.
Unlimited length unlike deep sockets. Much the same use as a ratchet ring
spanner, but these can be too bulky to fit where space is tight.

Socket sizes in the kit are 8 and 10-19mm. Includes an adaptor to allow
standard 1/2" square drive sockets to be used with the ratchet handle.

One of those things which could be very useful when needed - or lie around
unused for ever. ;-) At 17 quid, thought it worth a punt.

--
*I wish the buck stopped here. I could use a few.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.