Posted to uk.d-i-y
pinnerite pinnerite is offline

Default Paper scanner element

I have a component from a Fujitsu cut-sheet scanner. an Fi-6130 to be
exact.

It is the scanning bar against which the sheets of paper are placed face
down.

I had purchased it a couple of years ago needing it because a line
started to appear on every image and it looked as though they were the
result of a scratch.

The element was second hand. I couldn't get the base of the case off the
main body. I cleaned everything and replaced the main board and tested
the scanner. The scratch had gone.

So I don't need the element but don't know how to describe it in order to
resell it.

Anyone know?

Sorry for being verbose. It's a talent.

--
Ubuntu 18.04, kernel 4.15.0-42-generic, Cinnamon 3.6.7
running on an AMD Phenom II X4 Black edition.