Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Commander Kinsey Commander Kinsey is offline

Default Freezers - still using **** insulation?

On Wed, 02 Jan 2019 15:49:26 -0000, danny burstein wrote:

In "Commander Kinsey" writes:

You've made an invalid assumption. Every modern freezer I've seen
runs for the same time as older ones, and they cool at the same
rate. So clearly the compressor outputs the same cooling, but using
less electricity. All well and good, but I can feel the cold escaping
from the unit.

"cold escaping". There you go doubling down on your stupidity again.

There's no reason to think of it as heat. Have you never calculated current flow imagining it flows from + to -?