Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Carpet Cleaner

With a dog, the best plan is to recarpet the house in the colour of the dog.
Its not the problem of cleaning its getting the dog fur out of the pile. It
took me about a year.
As for what type, well I think they are all much the same, expensive for
what thy do.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"RJH" wrote in message
Just about DIY? My brother's asked me to check Which? for carpet cleaners,
and it's come up with a Bissell Clean View Deep Clean 18Z7E. In fact, this
was the only Best Buy by a long chalk. £350, which he can afford he tells
me.

Anybody and recommendations please? He's got a big house, white carpets
and a dog.

I hired a Rug Doctor a while back and it seemed fine, but I think he wants
to buy and have a machine to hand.

--
Cheers, Rob