Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Miller[_5_] John Miller[_5_] is offline

Default Carpet Cleaner

On 01/01/2019 19:59, RJH wrote:
Just about DIY? My brother's asked me to check Which? for carpet
cleaners, and it's come up with a Bissell Clean View Deep Clean 18Z7E.
In fact, this was the only Best Buy by a long chalk. £350, which he can
afford he tells me.

Anybody and recommendations please? He's got a big house, white carpets
and a dog.

I hired a Rug Doctor a while back and it seemed fine, but I think he
wants to buy and have a machine to hand.

We recently bought BISSELL ProHeat 2X Revolution Carpet Cleaner with
HeatWave Technolgy 18583. Only used it once so far but delighted with
the performance. Significantly improved some stains that other cleaners
(including Rug Doctor) didn't touch. It also completely removed some
staining on a beige coloured sofa using the supplied tool. We got ours
from Amazon and it's now on sale there for less than we paid!
John M