Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
danny burstein danny burstein is offline

Default Freezers - still using **** insulation?

In ARW writes:

On 31/12/2018 21:07, William Gothberg wrote:
I thought modern freezers were meant to have better insulation, so why
is mine always running?* It doesn't seem to have a lower duty cycle than
the old ones of 30 years ago.* Sure, the power consumption (according to
the label) is less, but shouldn't they have better insulation nowadays?
Or was all that banned by the greenies for that ozone nonsense?

FFS belt up for one night of the year.

The original poster really doesn't have a clue, amirite?