Posted to alt.home.repair
..shadow, me & my ..shadow, me & my is offline

Default Pelosi vacations in Hawaii as government shutdown grinds on

If Trump had gone to Florida you and the witch from the north would
be screaming like stuck pigs...

LMAO

"danny burstein" wrote in message
: In trader_4
writes:
:
: Well, as one of the highest elected officials that is involved in this
: budget impasse that has 800K people not getting paid and the govt
partially
: shut down, I'd say she should be in DC, negotiating, until it's resolved.
: She not only represents the Democrats in the House, but in a couple of
: weeks she will be Speaker.
:
: I guess you've never heard of telephones.
:
: I guess that also means you should forget about
: using computers and the Internet.
:
: Hey, yeah, that's a good idea. How about throwing
: out your keyboard and monitor.
:
:
:
: --
: Knowledge may be power, but communications is the key
:
: [to foil spammers, my address has been double rot-13 encoded]