Djavdet

Default house rebuilt year

(v) wrote in message ...
On 7 Feb 2004 19:45:33 -0800, someone wrote:

.... if the seller shows all documents
supporting he's words....

And what kind of documents would those be?????

I do not know, when you send your car to bodyshop and they perform
some reparings they give you full description of what has been done
right?
Why the same situation with the house should be any different?

What are his words? His words are that it was rebuilt many years ago.
So he comes up with a document that confirms that it was? If *you*
are claiming there is a problem, then where are *your* docunents
supporting your words?

There could be a fire, they painted foundation and i do not see
affected parts of it. How's that?

You apparently want him to "prove" there is NOT a problem. But
instead, can you PROVE that there *is*??? If you can't, why should he
lower the price???

Well, yeah you're right, couple of things
1. it is his property and he did not disclose rebuilt thing.
It is my turn to suspect him now.
2. If there is no document proving the rebuilt, there could be a case
when the house was not rebuilt entirely but say remodelled.

Again non of this was disclosed why should I beleive on his words?
Djavdet.

-v.