Posted to rec.woodworking
Meanie[_2_] Meanie[_2_] is offline

Default HF blades for Dremel oscillating tool

On 12/29/2018 1:16 PM, Gramps' shop wrote:
HF blades are about half the cost of Dremels. Any hands-on experience with the HF version beyond the usual buyer beware? I dont use the Dremel often.

I use them often. I can't compare with other brands since the HF brand
is all I have ever used. I have used them for rough and fine cuts in
hardwood, softwood and drywall. Even used the metal cutters on nails
(16d) and they cut right through them. Though, they dull fast after
doing several nails. For me, they get the job done. Perhaps one day I'll
do a test comparing them to major brands. Then again, there may be
someone who has already done so with a You Tube video.