Posted to alt.home.repair
..shadow, me & my ..shadow, me & my is offline

Default Low power space heater?

Not expensive he

Daily Prices
Gallons PPG
50 – 99 2.099
100 – 149 1.949
150 – 199 1.899
200 – 249 1.849
250 – 299 1.749
300 – 349 1.699
350 – 399 1.649
400 – 499 1.599
400 – 449 1.619
500 – 549 1.549
550 – 599 1.549
600 – 649 1.539
650 – 699 1.529
700 – 749 1.519
750 – 799 1.509
800 – 999 1.499
1000 – 1500 1.489
1500 – 5000 1.479

"KenK" wrote in message
: Is there such a thing as a low power space heater? My central heating in
my
: mobile home is propane which has become too expensive to use. I don't have
: heat in the kitchen and I have relatively high power stuff like a
: refrigerator, MW oven, bread machine, etc. there. Rather than worrying
: about tripping the breaker can anyone think of a way to up the temps a bit
: when I'm in there for any length of time? I live in SW AZ so cold to me is
: 50s - 60s.
:
: I have a swamp cooler there whose AC receptacle would be available in
: winter but I'm afraid it doesn't use nearly as much current as a space
: heater so that though the swamp cooler doesn't cause any breaker tripping
: the heater might.
:
: Suggestions? Experiences?
:
: TIA
:
:
:
: --
: I love a good meal! That's why I don't cook.
:
:
:
: