pjm@see_my_sig_for_address.com

Default Radiant Heat in Slab -- HELP!

On Sun, 8 Feb 2004 18:21:38 -0500, "Tom Newton"
wrote:

Jon -

Thanks for your concern. Yes, thankfully, it's warmed up nicely ---
especially since the air was removed from the system...

At any rate, we're doing two things 1) insulting the outer perimeter or the
slab, and 2) getting a new boiler (the old clunker is struggling at 86 years
old)...

So does my Granny, but she hates being called 'old clunker'.
Then again, there's not much she can do about it from her chair.....
her pitching arm just ain't what it used to be.

Your boiler is 86 years old ????? What is it, a coal
conversion ?

HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online !! http://pmilligan.net/palm/
Free superheat charts for 38 Ref's online at http://pmilligan.net/pmtherm/