Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Honestly!

Habit can be a powerful thing, I think, its why marketing folk want to get
you into the habit of using their services watching this or that team
consuming this or that substance etc etc.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"GB" wrote in message
On 26/12/2018 21:42, Jim K.. wrote:

Shurely if you are a member of a faith, then you probably believe
a supreme being made the entirety of the cosmos. Worrying that
you are going to get on the wrong side of such a being because
you did "creative work" like turning on an oven, switching a TV
on or working a lift is somewhat silly?

Many people support football teams, for no logical reason, AFAICS. Indeed,
my son travelled a long way today to watch a desultory match between
Arsenal and Brighton in the freezing cold. Is that more or less silly than
what you describe above?