Posted to uk.d-i-y
87213 87213 is offline

Default The Great Smart Meter Swindle

"Cursitor Doom" wrote in message
On Thu, 27 Dec 2018 11:25:32 +1100, 87213 wrote:

"Cursitor Doom" wrote in message

I still think the old adage covers it perfectly: everything in
moderation!

Doesnt work with smoking.

Unless you're genetically predisposed to cancer, smoking a handful
of ciggies a day (say =5) isn't going to do anyone any harm.

Thats bull**** and isnt 'in moderation' anyway.

In fact I
personally found it very *beneficial* to my chest as it was de-sensing
all the phlegm apparatus which is very much over-active in my case.

Even sillier than you usually manage, and thats saying something.

Since
giving up I have to take pills to keep on top of it.
There's an old adage among chemists: "the *dose* is the poison"

That is referring to something else entirely.

- and
it's very true.