Posted to uk.d-i-y
Cursitor Doom[_4_] Cursitor Doom[_4_] is offline

Default The Great Smart Meter Swindle

On Wed, 26 Dec 2018 05:19:59 -0800, tabbypurr wrote:

From the start there were requirements for mobile phones to permit
government access to data. It has nothing to do with any visible apps or
user permissions.

Do you remember, I think it was quite recently (less than 18 months I'd
guess) there was a massive hoo-ha in the mainstream media about Apple
refusing to give the FBI access to some guy's Iphone. He was refusing to
hand over his password and there was "nothing the FBI could do about it
without Apple's assistance" ROTFLMFAO! Talk about contrived! :-D