Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Problem connecting 2 phones to the same BT line

Maybe you need to get the ringing current checked on the line.
On the other hand most amplified phones now use psus not take power from
the line as they used to.I suspect the telecom companies got wise to this
free power ruse and limited it.
I'm sure you can get repeaters though that will allow many phones on one
line.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Broadback" wrote in message
news
I have had a BT2700 and a Mybelle 360 connected successfully for some time.
Now I wish to have a Bluetooth enabled phone so have purchased a Amplidect
400BT to replace the Mybelle. I seems they do not like each other. when
both are connected the BT 2700 refuses to answer calls, or indeed ring.
what, if anything, am I doing wrong? I thought one solution may be to
purchase additional handsets for the Amplidect, however I cannot find them
anywhere! :-((