Posted to alt.home.repair
Wayne Wayne is offline

Default How do I get my soil-filled pool back into operation?

replying to roger.malmberg, Wayne wrote:
We live in central Arizona where there are countless in-ground concrete pools.
The neighbor of a friend of ours bought a house last year with a pool that
had been filled in with dirt. Upon inspection by a local well-known pool
company, they determined that the entire pool, including the walls and floor,
would have to be replaced in addition to removing the soil.. This company
used some type of sensor(s) to determine just what was underground.

They removed everything with a bulldozer and front end loaders, then started
from scratch to install a proper pool. I doubt you could manage to do this
yourself, but the end result of having a beautiful new pool would probably be
worth it. It was for these people.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...on-113085-.htm